kod untuk background

Thursday, April 14, 2011

~If i'am a billionaire~

BILLIONAIRE…That’s is very great word that everyone to get it and do everything if they 
becomes a billionaire.What will I do if I become a billionaire???have many things that’s I want to do if I becomes a billionaire but the first thing that I will do if I am a billionaire is I want to give half from my money to my parents and I want go to Makkah with my family.
Then I want to built a big house beside the beach with the beautiful landscape. In that’s house I want to providing a cinema for we easy to watch a latest movies for save my moneys from go to cinema. I also want to decoration the house with my clasiccal taste. I also want to specific a rooms with many categories like fashion room, make-up roms and rooms for puts my cutes accessories. In every morning I want to jogging beside the beach for relax and breathe fresh air on the beach.
 Futhermore I want to buy the expensive car like BMW with sophisticated tool inside the car. I want to look vogue when I drive that car..hehe.. On that time I must  feel confident when drive that car and not afraid anymore. I also want to put a big sport rims to make it more interesting and powerful.
I also want to give the  money to the orphans and welfare homes. I want to help them from suffering and get a better education for them use in the future. It is very important to avoid them from do the something wrong and make them get a succesfull in life.
On the other that I want go to holiday around the worlds with my family. I want go to sailing with a big ship like a titanic. It’s must very great right?..or maybe I can meet someone special in the ship..hehe.. I want takes a lot of picture for my sweets memorable holidays.
I am a person who very like and love with cat so I want to buy and open the centre for take care the cats. I want to take care a cats and take the cats are abandoned in the street and take care of them until they becomes cutes and healthy. I also want to gets the pets at home like hamster and horse.They are a very cute pets that I want to have.
If I am a billionaire I also want to open the business and sells the cows. I want my father to handle that business because he very like to reer the cow. I don’t want my father work very hard like before.
 The last thing that I want to do if I am a billionaire is I want to do my very favourite hobby is go to shopping with my friends but remember only shopping when mall have a big sale ok to save our moneys..hehe.. I want to buys anything that I want without thinking about the price. I want to buy a new shoes, thirts, jeans and accessories.
That’s all what I think in this time what I want to do if I am a billionaire. Its very good right if my dream become true in one days…wish me  to be a billionaire ok..~paka~


No comments:

Post a Comment