kod untuk background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dear my lovely mom...

      
Assalammualaikum and how about you mom? I hope you in a good condition and happy always.How about dad now? I am very suprised and anxious when I get a news that dad was fallen from stair but I was calmdown when brother told that he was taked dad to the hospital and get the medical treatment.I hoped that dad will consistent when eat his mediciene and take care his legs as a doctor advised.However,I was happy when brother told me that the cat at home was borned three child and the kitten must be very cuted.I was very exiceted to see the kitten and give them name.

What happen now to our village after the flood?.I am very gratefull to God that our house not too flood.I heard that news from newspaper and I think this year flood more serious than before in 2006.I was very sympatized to all resident in segamat.It's must difficult for them to faced it.It's must have a lot of changed in town and I hope urban council will take a action to settled this problem expecially the drainage problem.

 Mom,
     
My lifes in here is fined but sometimes I felt so tired becaused my subject that I have been taked in this semester it's more difficult than before.I have a little difficult to understand what I learned.This semester I was learn about sixth,fourth and three cases in russian language and of course it's more difficult than the last semester but I will paying more attention in that classes and try to get a good result on all subject that I have been taked.I hoped you will always pray for my success.

Futhermore,in this year I not accepted for PALAPES and must replace that with other cocuriculum subject.In this year I was choosed cocuriculum of gamelan.It is a interesting thing and chalengging.Trough this cocuriculum I able to know more friends and was introducing with various instrument of gamelan.We also have a change to played all that instrument and having teach about many songs.It's an interesting activities and I have enjoyed that.I was attend this activities in every friday at 3.00 pm until 6.00 pm and I was always waiting for that in every weeks.

Then,my lecturer in this year it's so nice and always ready to give a lot of information about the thing that I don't know.The subject that I most likely in this semester is "organizational behaviour".The lecturer on this subject it's very nice and have a lot of interesting experience to shared with us.

Environment in here it's more different than village.Cost of living in here it's also more expensive than our place.Emm so I must save my money properly and not waste that.The people in here also always busy and competitived with each other in everything.I also must have move quickly to not leave behind them in studied.

That's all that I can write for this time.I feel impatient to back home in this weekend and I hope you will waiting for me.I also impatient to eat your delicious cooking and mom, always pray for me ok for all that's way and thankz because you always beside me.Goodbye and pleased send my regard to dad.
Your indulgent daughter...
sarina



i love you mom...




No comments:

Post a Comment